Surprenant's Science Classroom Blog!

Surprenant's Science Classroom Blog!

About Me

My photo
Altoona, IA, United States
I am a teacher in Des Moines, Iowa teacher 7th grade science. I have been a teacher of 4th and 5th graders, 7th and 8th grade science, 6-8th PE and computers. So I really like teaching through hands-on projects and integration of technology. I also enjoy coaching baseball, football, basketball, and track. My wife also works in Des Moines Public Schools. I have 4 kids, all boys. This keeps my very busy out of school during non-school times.

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Flower dissection summary.

Think about what we have done with the Iowa State Role Models in our classroom.  Take a minute and respond to this post.  Give me two things you learned about flowers and tell me one thing you learned about going to college.  CLICK on the COMMENTS button.  You will then leave your comment and INCLUDE your name in the post.  Choose ANONYMOUS button for your identity.  There may be a code you have to type in to, but if you have questions let me know.  GOOD LUCK!
Parts of the flower.  What parts did you identify during the activity?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Remember give me two things you learned from the dissection about flowers and one thing you learned about college.

- Mr. Surprenant

Owl Pellet Bones

Owl Pellet Bones
What is for supper?