Surprenant's Science Classroom Blog!

Surprenant's Science Classroom Blog!

About Me

My photo
Altoona, IA, United States
I am a teacher in Des Moines, Iowa teacher 7th grade science. I have been a teacher of 4th and 5th graders, 7th and 8th grade science, 6-8th PE and computers. So I really like teaching through hands-on projects and integration of technology. I also enjoy coaching baseball, football, basketball, and track. My wife also works in Des Moines Public Schools. I have 4 kids, all boys. This keeps my very busy out of school during non-school times.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Search Challenge



Take the Google Search challenge by coming up with the answer to the Google-a-day challenge.  Go to this link http://agoogleaday.com/#game=started and answer the question.  Good luck. 

When you complete the question go to Google Form and answer the questions.  If time allows go to another question and tell me how many points you scored.
Google Form


No comments:

Owl Pellet Bones

Owl Pellet Bones
What is for supper?